With a long history of supporting children and their families, Early Connections – Port Macquarie & Hastings is run by a dedicated Management Committee made up of energetic parents and other interested community members.
The Committee meets monthly and the Annual General Meeting is held each December. Anyone interested is invited to attend.
The current Committee members are:
- Tiama Pride – President
- Kellie Kelleher – Vice President
- James Arscott – Treasurer
- Pam Moodie – Secretary
- Carly Kitching – Committee Member
- Blair Hancock – Committee Member
- Matthew Doyle – Committee Member
- Carma Browne – Committee Member
The Committee is responsible for the overall management of the service.
Ageing Disability & Home Care (ADHC) and Department of Education and Communities (DEC) fund around 95% of the running costs of the Early Childhood Intervention Program. The remainder of the cost to run this Service must be met by fees, community donations and community grants.